President’s Choice (PC) Bank is offering a super interest rate of 2.25-percent on new and existing deposits on certain accounts between now and end of January, 2014. This is one of the highest interest rates paid for accounts.
This is how the President’s Choice super interest promotion works:
- Accounts that can be part of this: Interest Plus savings account, Interest First savings account and No Fee bank account
- Promotion valid for existing accounts and new accounts.
- Promotion valid for money held in the respective accounts between Nov. 1-Jan. 31,2014.
- will be calculated on the basis of the amount held above the amount held on Oct. 31, 2013.
- The maximum amount that can be held in these accounts during the special interest period is $1 million
- Interest paid to primary account holders
- The 2.25-percent interest includes the existing interest rates on the accounts.
- The offer ends Jan. 31, 2014.
- Interest will be paid in Feb., 2014
To join the special interest promotion, do one of the following:
- Visit a PC pavillion
- Call 1-866-747-8130
- Visit the PC Bank Special Interest Site, and apply for a return call or an appointment.